INGREDIENTS FOR 1 PITTA – 1 PERSON
- 2 slices of aubergine cut into chunks 2-3 sliced mushrooms
- 1 slice of sobrasada , break up roughly by hand 1 slice of Mahòn cheese
- a pinch of thyme and salt
In a frying pan with a little olive oil sauté the aubergine first, then add the mushrooms, sprinkle the thyme and salt, when nearly cooked add the sobrasada carefully so as not to burn yourself. Turn off the heat but do not remove the pan, place the slice of cheese on top of the mixture so that it starts to melt.
PITTA NEW YORK WHOLEFOOD MKT
- 1 egg, beaten a few fresh spinach leaves
- 1 slice of goats cheese 1 slice of bacon
- 1 teaspoon of raisins or sultanas and pine nuts
In a pan on a low heat scramble the egg, when it is nearly done add the spinach, raisins and pine nuts, stir in well and finish scrambling the egg. Slice the pitta bread in half, place the scrambled egg mix on the base half of the pitta and add the slice of goats cheese. Put under the grill for a couple of minutes until the cheese turns slightly golden and then remove.
- 1 chicken breast cut into chunks finely sliced lettuce 1 slice beef tomato
finely chopped onion
- Black olives Salt Ras al Hanout Sauce:Houmous o Brava ( Mayonnaise + Harissa )
Marinate the chicken with a pinch of Ras al Hanout and a little salt, cook on a griddle pan or similar. Spread the desired sauce on the pitta bread, add the vegetables and chicken and that´s it!